Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Moon Hee Jun being accused!!!

On SBS variety show "Good Sunday: Find Mr. Kim," Moon Hee Jun confessed that since the day he joined the army, until the day that he was discharged, he had a very rough time.

"I never received any type of special treatment while in the military," the ex H.O.T member said. "Hearing those false accusations just hurt me and made my life in the army even harder to deal with."

The singer then revealed that at the time of his entrance, he was not in the best medical condition. "Ignoring my mother's request to postpone my entrance into the military, I still went forward and joined."

Special guests appearing on the show, and audience members gave the 30-year-old a round of applause.

Moon joined the army in November of 2006 and was released on November 20, 2007. The episode of "Good Sunday: Find Mr. Kim" will air on February 17, 2008 at 5:20pm.


Credit: allkpop.com


awww, poor Moon Hee Jun. He even went to the military even though he's not in a good condition but the ignorant people out there still accused him for getting a special treatment.

Moon Hee Jun HWAITING!!!

No comments: