Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yoon Eun Hye singing I LOVE YOU to?!?

The song I Love You of new boyband Mighty Mouse with the appearance of Yoon Eun Hye has just presented on March 3 that received good feedbacks from audiences.

In the song, there's a section wrote "In my heart is full of your silhouette, my smile more and more like you. You made me know how beautiful this world was". The lyric is very suitable with Valentine's Holiday atmosphere (Korea). Therefore, it has been downloaded right after it came out. Especially, many audiences are curious about how Yoon Eun Hye's voice after 3 years leaving her musical interest.

Yoon Eun Hye performed her sweet voice through the title track I Love You in the single album of Mighty Mouse. After became an actress, Yoon Eun Hye has said that she didn't have the intention to come back to sing and just want to concentrate on acting. The artist and singer Lee Hyun Doo himself has persuade Yoon Eun Hye to co-operate in the song I Love You. Yoon Eun Hye said that she has been a fan of Lee Hyun Doo when she was a child, and she really likes his songs. Ttherefore, she accepted to record the song I Love You.

Mighty Mouth - I Love You (feat.Yoon Eun Hye)

Credit: asianfanatics.net
Video Credit: lovegyeh@youtube

So, she's not singing it to someone or is she?!?LOL..

No comments: